Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Technology Log

7:24 Checked phone to find out there was no school
9:30 Used stove to make tea
9:40-11:00 Used laptop to watch cartoons, check e-mail, and look at funny pictures on Facebook
12:00-12:10 Used phone to listen to music while walking to Goodpaster
12:30-5:00 Used computer to work on SMP lit review, check blogs, fool around on the internet, and worked on pixel drawing project. Also used laptop/phone to listen to music.
5:05-5:15 Listened to music on my phone while walking back home
5:30 Used Fridge, microwave and toaster oven for dinner
5:44 Checked e-mail
6:46-Present Begin super-long technology use. Brace yourselves.
7:43 Used Esuds for laundry
7:52-8:13 Called a friend
8:24 Alarm rang to get laundry
8:27 Used Esuds
9:13 Phone alarm for laundry

In between all of these laundry breaks Used laptop to listen to music, work on SMP lit review, fool around on Facebook, draw on photoshop, check e-mail, and write this last blog post.

This is pretty sad. The only big gaps of time when I wasn't using technology was between 7:24-9:30 when I fell back asleep, and 5:44-6:46 when I was reading a comic book. Looking back on this log, I clearly use my laptop as much as I do one of my own limbs. I also must be incapable of handling silence, because I was listening to something almost constantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment